Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Utah in January

Uncle Danny and Max up at Uncle John's cabin in Sundance


Grandpa got a prize at work for being fabulous - we think he's fabulous too

what more can I say

A lovely day with the Steffies








Auntie Chrissy and Cousin Sadye
Auntie Barb and Aunt Di





Auntie Em and cousins Sam and James


Uncle Dave and cousins Max and Olive


James Sam and Max kick back


Mommy Shannon would not like Olive's diet of Cream Soda and.......


chocolate donuts


Max still loving pickles


The four cousins


Grandma Myrt and Grandpa





Aunt April with Sam








Bestest friends and snuggle buddies
The Max and Sadye story.........
Sayde the princess is very pretty


How can I make a move??

What if I just pretend to be stretching


I think she suspects something

I'm just going to kiss her

Ha haaa I did it, nevermind the elbow

1 comment:

grass said...

the kissing sequence shots are so telling. you should get those framed and hung. i'm still laughing.