Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Potty star

Over the last two days Max has gone wee wee on the toilet three times. Each time he has done it because of the promise of English chocolate as a reward. He has tried 4 times and been sucessful 3 of them. Good old Cadburys - I don't think he'd do it for Hersheys.

oh, make that 4 out of five times. He just woke up from a nap and did it again. The only problem being that he refused to put his nappy back on afterwards and I foolishly thought that as he had just been for a wee it wouldn't matter. A few minutes later he came to me saying "poo mummy". I ignored him until he said it many times more and beckoned for me to follow him. The little monkey had indeedleft a little present for me on our closet floor.

2 comments:

Melinda Ford said...

LOL Sarah!! What a nice little mother's day surprise...a few days early even! Nice boy. It's fab though that he's even trying the to to. Even though he'll sit on it at times, Ryan refuses to pee on it. :(

Meghan said...

Oh that is hilarious! I hope everything is well with all of you! It is fun to read about what you are doing!