Monday, December 28, 2009

We love destroying the kitchen

Sam and Spiderman in the kitchen cupboard. Our neighbour Drew (mentioned in the previous post gave Max his old Spiderman suit. Ever since Max has worn it at every possible moment. I am writing this in December even though the pictures are from October. EVERY day - no exaggeration, Max asks to wear the suit. He waits for the dryer to finish and shouts "Dryer done, Spiderman all clean". I'm going to dedicate a post to the Spiderman mania some other time. Back to the kitch saga. Every bottom cupboard in the kitchen is now empty . I thought Max was terrible at getting in to things in the kitchen but I had no idea how much worse it could get. Sam has broken so many things by unloading the diswasher or a cupboard and throwing things on to the tile floor. What he can't brake he pushes around making loud and terrible noises. Of course they can both break in to the child locks we have so they do no good. Consequently, the cupboards are now empty and are referred to in our house as "Space ships". There may be those who say "why doesn't she discipline Sam so that he won't do it any more. To them I say "please come and try"



snacking in one of the spaceships, just before it got emptied.


No wonder our drawer handles are loose


One of the many messes that result when I sneak off for a few minutes to get something done.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Ummm. Everything I read sounds very familiar! Your boys are so stinkin' cute. I wish you lived near so our four bruisers could be best buddies! Love you =D